Grab some second hand fabric or dig out your old duvet and send it in to us.
We want to incentivise recycling fabric, if you have some lying around or fancy checking out the charity shops near you for cool duvets, we’ll turn them into new treasure for you! You’ll need a minimum of 58” x 80” or a standard single duvet.
We’re starting this campaign with our cropped shirt pattern. A baggy fit with a flattering length, our shirts are great for tucking in to high waisted jeans or wearing layered up with something! The buttons we use are either recycled cotton buttons, sea shells or nuts, depending on what buttons match your fabric the most.
1. Purchase a shirt in your size.
2. Drop us an email with your order number
3. We shall send you are postal address. You will be responsible for sending in the fabric to us, you must include your order number when sending the fabric.
4. We’ll then cut it and make it into a shirt for you!
5. Within 6 weeks we will send your shirt back to you.
We automatically recycle the scraps our end but if you’d like them sent back to you for whatever reason please let us know in the first email you send.
We cannot give any refunds on these items so please check the measurements fully before purchasing. We cannot be held responsible if you change your mind after sending the fabric.
We will be launching this incentive with dresses and men’s shirts soon.